• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello All from SE PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. If it were not located in NJ it would be wonderful.

I shoot at Delaware County Field & Stream. If you live close to there you should check it out. Great muzzleloading range.

That burglary at Target World was avoidable; the entrance is out of view, esp. at night, and the door was GLASS! Like leaving the barn door open and wondering where all the horses wewent.
You are telling me. When i saw that it threw me for a loop. Its amazing how some stores handle their security but I normally avoid that place. They don't carry alot of stuff I find interesting.

You are telling me. When i saw that it threw me for a loop. Its amazing how some stores handle their security but I normally avoid that place. They don't carry alot of stuff I find interesting.
The 'door' was not visible from the streets, and there's nothing back there but closed shops at night, like auto repair, etc. The inner stairway should have had a grated bar door installed in a frame, at least a heavy door at the top of the steep stairway. Wonder who the insurance or ATF inspectors were? Was the alarm working? Any Eagle Scout could have evaluated that! :)

The 'door' was not visible from the streets, and there's nothing back there but closed shops at night, like auto repair, etc. The inner stairway should have had a grated bar door installed in a frame, at least a heavy door at the top of the steep stairway. Wonder who the insurance or ATF inspectors were? Was the alarm working? Any Eagle Scout could have evaluated that! :)
Stupid is not covered by any warranty.

Back