• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NW Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello. I'm a new member as of this morning! And happy to be here.
Yesterday I purchased a Kibler Woodsrunner in 54 caliber with a Cherry Stock. Cherry is my favorite wood for its warm rich tones and grain variations. But the staining process will be a challenge. So if anyone has any suggestions that could help would be appreciated.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks, Mike B

Howdy! Just met another member from NW Indiana -- I'm from SW Michigan. Thinking of setting up a shoot/woodswalk for some local blackpowder folks at my farm once things cool down a bit (September, probably) if you might be interested.

Hi Pratt, Yes I know. I can't wait to get it. Then I'll have to force myself to slow down and take my time making it properly. I get too impatient. Hope to use it for the ML Deer season this year. M

Hey Pratt,
To answer your question, I have been shooting since my 9th birthday. So just about 64 years on and off. I was doing a bunch of bench stuff up until about 6 years ago. Trap since my 9th Bday. I got into BP when I lived in FLA many years ago and loved it. Now since I have retired (for the 5th time) I finally have the time to really enjoy it. With military service and school and work I never got to be able to really dedicate the time. But I have it now and can't wait to do some really serious shooting. M

Well, I don't recall asking a question, but thanks for the Bio. You startetes earlier than I did. I started at 12 shooting a Brown bess. You have more experience, I never did Fowlers.

Latest posts

Back