• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from historic Greenville, OH

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirtman

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello from western Ohio! I'm a relatively young buck (31), but have owned a front stuffer most of my life. Recently purchased a TC Cherokee in .32 and a .40 kit that's missing a few pieces. I'm sure I'll have lots of :confused: :confused: :confused: !

Welcome to the forum Shirtman. I know the history of Greenville well. I reenact Anthony Wayne's Legion of the United States (1792-1796). The guys in here are full of good information. Remember the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Take care and I hope to see many post from you in the future.

Andy
Legionville Historical Society www.legionville.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:hatsoff: Welcome shirtman. Good to see your face in the group. I also was young once upon a time, if I remember correctly. Pull up a stump and join in. Lots can be learned here if you ain't :snore:. Looking forward to reading your posts and looking at your photos. I'm like a little kid, like to look at pictures. Again, welcome. Vern

Welcome to the forum. Hmmmm, 31 huh. I can ALMOST remember when I was that age :rotf:

Welcome to the MLF Shirtman! Lots of great friendly knowlegable folks here.Jump right in and lookin forward to reading your posts.

Back