• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Colorado

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake3008

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello all,
I’m a Colorado native and am excited to join this forum as it’s seems tho have some here at people and some great information. I grew up shooting mostly in-line muzzleloaders learning from my dad so I have decent knowledge of the black powder basics but I have recently picked up a TC Cherokee in 32 and a renegade in 45 and have really fell in love with the traditional style of muzzleloaders. My ultimate goal right now is to get a black powder shotgun and get a gobbler with it so this forum should be a great help.

Hello all,
I’m a Colorado native and am excited to join this forum as it’s seems tho have some here at people and some great information. I grew up shooting mostly in-line muzzleloaders learning from my dad so I have decent knowledge of the black powder basics but I have recently picked up a TC Cherokee in 32 and a renegade in 45 and have really fell in love with the traditional style of muzzleloaders. My ultimate goal right now is to get a black powder shotgun and get a gobbler with it so this forum should be a great help.
Howdy from North Texas and welcome to the forum. I'm born and bred on the Muddy Red.

You don't necessarily need a shotgun to bag a turkey. Here's proof a .440 prb will get it done. .

Screenshot_20221127-023614_Messages.jpg

Welcome from Colorado. Lots of ml clubs that shoot traditional. Depending on where you live can find shoots weekly. Recommend joining the Colorado State Muzzleloading Association to keep abreast of shoots, etc. If you need a sponsor you can pm me. The Colorado Gun Collectors Association annual show is coming up mid May in Greeley. State Squirrel Rifle shoot in Masonville the week before hosted by Buckhorn Skinners. Fort Lupton Muzzle Loading Club will have novel and fun "pirate" theme shoot in June. Highly endorse going to gun show on Sat. or Sun. Less crowded on VIP day Friday but more expensive admittance.

Hello all,
From the great state of Tennessee welcome to the club. Good luck with your turkey pursuit. What type of shotgun do you have in mind?

Back