• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Colorado!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tradoerr

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Dennis and I have been shooting/hunting with muzzleloaders for 20+yrs & archery for longer. started to look over some muzzleloader forums and seen many great people on here and a great deal of wisdom being shared, so I decided to join. I currently own a T/C Hawkins .50cal, Pedersoli SxS 10ga waterfowler, Pedersoli/Euroarms Kentucky .45cal I just picked up. I have many questions to ask and hope that I to can answer some as well. Also, I live in the Thornton, Colorado are, so for those that need a trophy measured I'm a official measure for LHS, B&C., feel free to contact me, my number can be found at LHS or B&C website's or you cam PM me. Really looking forward to conversing and getting know many of you!

Hello! My name is Dennis and I have been shooting/hunting with muzzleloaders for 20+yrs & archery for longer. started to look over some muzzleloader forums and seen many great people on here and a great deal of wisdom being shared, so I decided to join. I currently own a T/C Hawkins .50cal, Pedersoli SxS 10ga waterfowler, Pedersoli/Euroarms Kentucky .45cal I just picked up. I have many questions to ask and hope that I to can answer some as well. Also, I live in the Thornton, Colorado are, so for those that need a trophy measured I'm a official measure for LHS, B&C., feel free to contact me, my number can be found at LHS or B&C website's or you cam PM me. Really looking forward to conversing and getting know many of you!
Hey, Dennis. Name's Randy, go by BuffaloSoldier on site. Was a CSP Trooper up in that area. Moved down to Missouri in 2020.

Hey, Dennis. Name's Randy, go by BuffaloSoldier on site. Was a CSP Trooper up in that area. Moved down to Missouri in 2020.
Hello Randy! Did you retire from CSP? Thanks for your public services! Good move, plan on getting out of Colorado soon as well, or at least out of the front range LA.

Welcome Dennis from a life long archer and muzzle loader since 1972. Come out to the Buckhorn Skinner State Squirrel Rifle Championships near Masonville later this month, week end of April 23 and 24th. Introduce yourself. Many muzzleloaders will be there from different parts of the state and clubs. We have a pot luck dinner Sat. evening. If you have .40 caliber and smaller rifle come shoot the Squirrel Rifle Match or Hunter Walk with any caliber. Tell them beardedhorse or Medicine Bow invited you. Details in a buckhornskinners web site. If you are interested in big game hunting in Colorado there will be many die-hard hunters there.

Back