• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Graf & Sons has free Hazmat and free shipping now on black powder.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are yall doing this I ordered 5 lbs last Tuesday they called Wed of this week saying they couldn't ship to me because I'm not a black powder dealer. I'm confused
What state are you in? Could be some local quantity restriction?

461575AC-F2F3-403F-9E38-339D275C5CB8.jpeg

You might have accidentally entered their dealer site and placed your order from there.

I just ordered 3F and 4F and got the free shipping and hazmat at checkout, from the regular site. And I’m in TN, too…

We’ll see what happens!

View attachment 232536

You might have accidentally entered their dealer site and placed your order from there.

I just ordered 3F and 4F and got the free shipping and hazmat at checkout, from the regular site. And I’m in TN, too…

We’ll see what happens!
I reordered I think that might be what I did will wait and see thank you

I ordered yesterday and got a confirmation of my order but nothing about it being shipped. Anyone else have that issue?

Graf's is consistently cheaper than Midway USA.

Shipping is always a few bucks less.

The drawback is Graf's usually takes longer to process and ship.

Well worth it in my opinion.
I was shocked when i got shipping notice yesterday! it is already half way here.
of course by praising the quick shipment i jinxed it. probably never see it! have had extra bad luck with Fedex lately.
This will be a new experience for me. for the last 60+years i have only shot homebrew, with a few diversions into substitutes when i swallowed the fibs the marketing people dished out.
i may have to shoot all my guns to work up new loads!😁😁

Last edited:
I should take advantage of this deal.

But, I already have enough to last me a lifetime AND level the entire neighborhood.

Where did I put that credit card….
Me too! But Dang I am tempted to order. I never tried Swiss yet. I give it a few minutes and reveluate. I am WEAK WEAK WEAK. (but I am holding my cc😁)

Back