• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good Traders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd float this thread as a place to recognize forum members that are known to be good traders.
Good comments only, please. There are other threads for outing scammers.

My recent good traders:

Justin .44
Prairie Dawg
rick1964
BillinOregon
joekido1

wm
Looking through some old PM, and remembered a deal on a Lyman GP from Frankie. A great rifle and transaction. Have had a few customers for my leather works and so far all of them on this site have been great to deal with. Thanks

Bought a rifle "KIT" from Nick (@npl6166). Sent a PMO but, it didn't show up on schedule. (??)
My guess is, he may have thought I scammed him?? :oops:
PMO finally showed up, almost 2 months late.
Come to find out, "I" had transposed the numbers on his address and the folks at the PO couldn't figure out who or where he was. (we'll just call THAT a mistake on their part)
Anyway, turns out that Nick is a standup Guy.
Just wanted everybody to know Nick is your Man to deal with, and patient too. ;)
Thanks Nick. :)

Received a knife today from @Runewolf1973
The knife is of the highest quality and razor sharp. He was good to work with.
IMG_5849.jpeg

Bought a .54 TC Renegade with peep from Salvadore Bonventre "Concretes". Received promptly and rifle very much as described. Good communication. Good pricing. NEVER received a better packaged firearm, no idea how he was able to package so well. Would not hesitate to buy again from this member. Thank you!

This thread has been running for a while now, but, I just have to mention @Tom A Hawk. He made a beaut little peep sight for my Hawken. He was kind enough to listen to what I had asked for, waited patiently for payment from Australia, then looked to shipping and delivery. A great product. Thanks Tom A Hawk!

Pete

So pick up a Buffalo horn from Simonbeans, was just what I was looking for. Good trader. Thanks

Mtman725

So just received Lyman 54 flint, Y2Grey is a good trader, fair and does what he says. Highly recommended.

Mtman725

Thought I'd float this thread as a place to recognize forum members that are known to be good traders.
Good comments only, please. There are other threads for outing scammers.

My recent good traders:

Justin .44
Prairie Dawg
rick1964
BillinOregon
joekido1

wm
want to give a shout out for 2 guys on here that sells.ive bought 2 cap and ball revolvers on this sight.They were everything they said they was. 2 very honest men. CONCRETUS and BORNINTHEUSSR.it was a pleasure doing business with. i highly recomend them

Had a smooth and great transaction with MHD, he is a newer member with little history and the warning showed on his messages. He provided more pictures that I requested of the items, had constant and clear communication and everything arrived as advertised👍.

want to give a shout out for 2 guys on here that sells.ive bought 2 cap and ball revolvers on this sight.They were everything they said they was. 2 very honest men. CONCRETUS and BORNINTHEUSSR.it was a pleasure doing business with. i highly recommend them
ditto both. would buy again for sure

Latest posts

Back