• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Good Traders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,

Need to add one more to the list. Thinking someone probably already has but anyway, @tallpine is a stellar craftsman!!!

Turn around time was quick!, packing and shipping all good!!!

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

I recently purchased a TC Hawken 50 from forum member Oldmainewoods man ..
Transaction was very professional and delivery was on time ...
You can trust this mans word ..
Thanks, Bob

I whole heartily agree ! He has been great to deal with. I have two of his knives, which I will be bringing to Friendship to show off. Both are razor sharp, and just feel great in the hand !

@Two Feathers

Thanks, Eric
Thanks Eric:
I don't know HOW I missed this post?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Here are members of this forum with which I have had successful and positive transactions (buying, selling, or trading):

(In no particular order)
TopHat
Frontier’s
jime444
Davey Boy
Tacksman45
Celticstoneman
troy2000
ADK Bigfoot
Semisane
Jcmitcham
Stony Broke
Pietro
nit wit
SlimJim97

If I have left anybody out, my apologies. The omission was not on purpose.

Thanks!

‘Poet
I would also like to add:

Ohio Rusty
Beaverquiver
bones92
Rifleman1776

Thanks!

‘Poet

Have a list of members that I had good dealings with Ohio Rusty, dogfood, davec2, 10acres, Banjoman, gwodz, Flintsteel, Wizard1962, bendback, Willfish4fud, Frontiers Sqqy14, gregdr01, BruceHH, Appalachian hunter, 1sogdusm, nit wit, bubba50, BigSkyRanbler, Kelljp. Hope I left nobody out and enjoyed trading with ya'll.

Back