• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good Traders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't done but one trade with a member of this forum. I mailed him a package and he mailed me a package back. I mailed mine two days before he mailed his. His package came ASAP while mine was still in the postal system some wnere? He finally got it I am happy to say. I don't know if I could have dealt with a finer person! He goes by the handle as ,S.Kenton!
Thanks buddy! This gentleman is fantastic to do business with! Great to chat with on the phone and very helpful as well! I’d buy from LME again with no hesitation!
I’ve also done a lot of business with Cutfingers, Craig Wildcat Wilcox, Simonbeans, Dogfood, Rifleman1776 and many others I’m sure I’ve forgot about over the years..

I've dealt with good folks ,
tim-jon

Currituck Kid

Dirtmandave

jgraham1

freedom475

poker

Jcmitcham

Kyblackpowder

hawkeye2

JohnnieT

Prairie Dawg

RoaringBull

Throwdown58

Cobra6

I have made three purchases of quality made items and would highly recommend the services of the following craftsmen
@tallpine - great knife
@torpedo - great horn
@Tacitus - great bag
Each were a pleasure to work with, went out of their way to ensure satisfaction and over delivered!

Thank you!

Two Feathers is a pleasure to do business with.

He quality of his products that I have purchased (knife, bag, priming horn, and powder horn) are excellent.

I’d highly recommend him, and hope to do business with him again.
Thank you Kyle:
It was a pleasure doing business with you AGAIN as well. :thumb: I look forward to doing more.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Great transaction with @Flanders . Excellent packaging, quick to ship and very good like new stuff.
Thank you sir
I’ve done a few transactions on here and just now saw this section of the forum. There’s a few more people that I will get to later. Have to look up what all I’ve bought, sold and traded

Jap

Great deal with kh54. Good person to deal with. Item just right for my collection. Might even buy from him again if he has what I want.😜

Latest posts

Back