• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good Morning from Great White North

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from East Anglia, where we miss being home in Canada for the fourth Christmas in a row. :( I'm not going to comment on the current state of affairs back home as my head would likely explode, so I'll just wish you and yours a Happy 2023 with the hope that the asteroid will strike where it can do us most good!

My 9 yr old and I are into firearms and we hunt and target shoot etc.
My son was 9 when I got him his 1st traditional ml.
There was a huge value to his learning the aspect of building an individual load, each time, and making that "one shot" count.
I kept that single shot issue going in CF as well as he progressed in his development, there was some sniveling around 11-12 when all his friends were getting semi-auto 22's and such,
But all that changed just a few years later as all those Blue Ribbons started rolling in, he became a top shooter in his class and still is today.
Good luck in your ventures,

Welcome from southern Ontario
Yep our gun laws are messed up and don’t seem to be getting better. Get a flintlock. Here in Gods backyard they’re classed as an antique, not a firearm. As easy to purchase as an old lamp at a flea market.
When I started muzzleloading I was shocked I didn’t even need to show my drivers license to get 5lb of Goex black powder.
Hope you enjoy getting into the hobby. The most fun you can have standing up.

Taking guns from We the People has nothing to do with crime. It has to do with power.
The global reset is on its way, but is no concern to us who live in the 17th century.
Those firearms have not been invented yet. so just enjoy life the way God intended you to be.

We have hosers down here, you have hosers up there. We are all hosed together.
Amen to that

Oh my gosh, you have no idea.
Now our idiot in power is trying to ban semi auto everything deism all law abiding gun owners because they will magically stop all crime. Sheesh I tell ya it gets really old fast ….. sorry for the rant
Welcome brother canuk! I’m here in the republic of Alberta and those brain dead firearms laws have us Albertans fuming as well. Thankfully our new premier, Danielle Smith seems to be on the right track stopping that idiot Trudeau and his Govt over reach from hitting us. Most folks I know refuse to play the idiots game and put him and his ilk on “ignore”.

Welcome brother canuk! I’m here in the republic of Alberta and those brain dead firearms laws have us Albertans fuming as well. Thankfully our new premier, Danielle Smith seems to be on the right track stopping that idiot Trudeau and his Govt over reach from hitting us. Most folks I know refuse to play the idiots game and put him and his ilk on “ignore”.

Back