• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex back?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody85

16 bore
Reaction score
Hey y’all. Has anyone out there had any new Goex? I just ordered 5lbs of Old Eynsford from Maine Powder House. I am kind of nervous because I’m not completely sure it’s back. It allowed me to buy on back order. I hope that it’s real, and that they just haven’t updated their website yet. Any news would be helpful. Thanks

I haven’t heard about it shipping yet, but I also don’t keep my finger on that pulse. I’d imagine they are pre selling for when in arrive (hence backorder) ESTES had another full page inside cover ad in this months Muzzleblasts featuring GoEx and Old Eynsford containers.

Any news would be helpful.
This has been beat to death,,
Look, it's a Nation wide issue called "the labor market".
It's not only a lack of skilled labor for the plant in question, but all of the suppliers for that plant that is lacking any significant increase in production..
They might make their own charcoal, but they don't make potassium nitrate or sulfur,
Then there's global issues with shipping, and a War, (yeah, cannons and rockets use BP), ect,,,
So relax, we're all in the same boat, they'll get there.
But guess what(?) When they do get there,, we'll all know with a mass media report,
"Goex resumes commercial production",,

Thanks 👍

Could you answer the question’s about when Olde Eynsford production will resume?

It’s my understanding that it’s ran on a separate mill?

Thanks again 👍

Thanks 👍

Could you answer the question’s about when Olde Eynsford production will resume?

It’s my understanding that it’s ran on a separate mill?

Thanks again 👍
We are aiming to get Olde Eynsford back on shelves during the first quarter of 2024. It uses the same equipment as red can Goex, but takes longer to manufacture.

Latest posts

Back