• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Frontier Carving Shoppe, Lebanon, Pa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterbh

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Are they still in business? Many years ago you could get about any style stock there, Lebanon, Lancaster, Bedford, etc. If they are gone, who does that now?

Can't say if they are still around. If your looking for a pre-carved stock there are several places to look at. All the ones listed have a web-site.

Pecatonica River Long Rifle Supply, they have a nice selection of styles, the stocks for my first two rifles came from here.

Gunstocks Plus

Tiger Hunt

Knob Mountian Muzzle Loading

You can also get pre-carves from Track of the Wolf, Muzzleloader Builders Supply and other places.

That would now be David Keck of Knob Mountain Muzzleloading. He bought out the equipment that Taran used for Frontier Carving Shop.

That Knob Mountain Muzzleloading always has some nice stocks at the CLA show.

Also there is Dunlap Woodcrafts. Wayne is one of the largest stock dealers in the USA. Has some rifle parts sets & some awesome wood. I have bought dozens of stocks & blanks from him.

And there is Pecatonica, they always have a real nice selection of stocks at Friendship.

Tip Curtis Frontier shop, Tip has a smorgasborg of parts. 615-654-4445 Have bought allot of stocks from Tip as well.

Is Freddie Harris still doing stocks? Use to provide TVM wood when Jack Garner of Corinth, Mississippi was still running that operation.

Garner now runs "Jack's Stock Shop & Custom Muzzleloading Rifles", (Box 890, CR 400, Corinth, MS 38834)

Freddie still has stock blanks. He had a bunch of them at the CLA show in August.

Birddog6 said:
That Knob Mountain Muzzleloading always has some nice stocks at the CLA show.

Also there is Dunlap Woodcrafts. Wayne is one of the largest stock dealers in the USA. Has some rifle parts sets & some awesome wood. I have bought dozens of stocks & blanks from him.

And there is Pecatonica, they always have a real nice selection of stocks at Friendship.

Tip Curtis Frontier shop, Tip has a smorgasborg of parts. 615-654-4445 Have bought allot of stocks from Tip as well.

Add Mark Weider @ Jack's Mountain stocks & Fred Miller to that list. Both do precarves.

Sean

Latest posts

Back