• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum War! East vs West! Ends August 30, 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the ranks are starting to fill. No action reported yet but I expect to see some Eastern hides after this weekend. :thumbsup:
GGW

Well Jethro: I reckon I might have to shoot this here match. Of course being from tennessee and as how we are known for being the very best shots, I am gonna wait till there's a good wind just to kinda even things up a bit. Might stand on one leg or somthin like that so tha i don't shame them western boys too bad.

We can wait fer yer new gun, Pappy. Don't havta worry bout hitting them Easterners. Just foller yer nose and ya kant miss. :wink:
GGW

Do you allow foreign "mercenaries" to participate in your war or is this strictly a domestic affair? I am from Canada, and definitely from the Eastern part thereof. As a "mercenary" I am open to joining whichever army will welcome me.

I also promise not to set the White House on fire this time around, as we did in 1812.

Pacobillie said:
Do you allow foreign "mercenaries" to participate in your war or is this strictly a domestic affair? I am from Canada, and definitely from the Eastern part thereof. As a "mercenary" I am open to joining whichever army will welcome me.

I also promise not to set the White House on fire this time around, as we did in 1812.

Can you shoot? If so, I vote you join the winning side, the West! And as an aside, I may be asking for a repeat of the 1812 "remodeling" depending on how the next elections go. :stir:

Foreign Mercenaries are welcome to play and may join either side they wish. You're in. The Easterners would welcome you as well as the Westerners.

Apparently ALL Westerners ain't ALL bad either. Lonegun 1894 sounds like he might be alright after all. It's a shame we'll hafta shoot him.

Jethro224 said:
Foreign Mercenaries are welcome to play and may join either side they wish. You're in. The Easterners would welcome you as well as the Westerners.

Can both generals please send me a PT containing one of the three following words: "rock", "paper" or "scissors". The side that wins this first skirmish gets a mercenary.

The East has returned fire upon those Western Scoundrels!
Maven has taken the first shots for the Glorious Eastern Militia. :hatsoff:

Pacobillie, now a mercenary for the Western Militia, has been ordered to head south and reconnoiter them Eastern dogs. :thumbsup:

Gen Grey Whiskers

They're tryin' to flank us!
Hold your positions Men!

They mighta won the mercenary from the Great White North 'cause paper beat rock BUT we're fixin' to show 'em how FLINT BEATS PAPER!

General Jethro sir, I thought I spotted a westerner sneaking around down here in Tenn. Turned out to be a skunk with the mange. My apologies to the skunk..............watch yer top knot..................

Buford said:
General Jethro sir, I thought I spotted a westerner sneaking around down here in Tenn. Turned out to be a skunk with the mange. My apologies to the skunk..............watch yer top knot..................

ROFLMAO

Well: lots of powerful chest thumping coming from the wrong side of the Mississippi. Them Western boys think target shooting is hitting a 55 gallon barrel at 200 yards. I don't reckon any of them have ever shot as close as 50 yards.

I'll have to make sure a target from Indiana shows up.

Many Klatch

General Grey Whiskers, Sir,

Permission to break out the .32 caliber varmint rifle for the small game we are shootin' fer? Them Easterners are a tiny sort and no sense in wasting all that lead on a .54 caliber ball. :stir:

The ONLY thing TINY about us Easterners is going to be our SCORES!
You Westerners, on the other hand, better stick to the really BIG bores so y'all have a better chance of nicking the edge! :blah:

And, speaking of that;
New Rule Addition
I had not even considered the possibility of missing the whole paper due to the fact that us Easterners can shoot really good. General Grey Whiskers, being a Westerner, where missing the whole paper is apparently common, asked me what would we do in case of a complete miss. After some negotiations we have come to the conclusion that a complete miss will count as 7" being added to your score for each hole not accounted for on the target.
At first this seems fair because 7" is about as much paper as there is from center to corner. Now that I think about it tho, this rule addition will probably account for better than actual true scores for many, if not most, of the Western team. We all know they can't hit the broad side of a barn and that is WAY more than 7". :rotf:

Fine and dandy there Gen. Jethro
But did you stop to think that ole General Goat Whiskers (or any of the rest of em) probably cant count to seven?
Nothin but love Lon! :stir:

Back