• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Forum War! East vs West! Ends August 30, 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was mainly scairt that one of you nearsighted Easterners would miss the target all 5 shots and think he was sending in a "purrfect score." Kinda like a Hillbilly Olga Corbett. :rotf:

Well, if we're makin' rules up just for us Westerners, I feel we will be in need of another rule. Negative one point for every ball we place in or touching the hole from the previous shot. That is very common out West and undoubtedly will apply in this here contest. :blah: This appears to be TWO .54 cal holes but is really FIVE shots, TWO in hole, THREE in the other! (Yes, I'm aware there are no holes in the cardboard, it was re-posed to take the picture. :grin: )
IMG_0388.jpg

Burpity..
Isn't that the tool-viewer you Westerners use
to look at the solar eclipse? :shocked2:
On account of the muskrat eyes and all! :rotf:

:shocked2: OH manure! And you can't even see the powder burns on the paper :applause: :rotf: :rotf:

General Grey Whiskers, Sir:

I wish to report that I have sought, found and engaged the Eastern enemy. I wish to report 5 kills and no casualties on our side.

The Eastern soldiers were all conscript Wall Street bankers. I baited them with a pile of old junk bonds, and share certificates from bankrupt internet companies. The pile of bait was laid at 50 paces, right in front of a sheet of paper marked with an X. Four of them Eastern bankers died bravely; the fifth one tried to run away while shouting "Don't kill me; I am a liberal!"

The distances they were from the X when I shot them are as follows:

0.457"
1.095"`
1.499"
2.420"

That last shot represents the shot on the coward as he was trying to run away.

Death was delivered via .495 RBs in a .50 cal. TC Hawken with 1:66 button rifled barrel, with .018 ticking and home brewed lube. Propellant was 80 grains of Pyrodex P.

That's some good shootin, Cpl. Pacobillie. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I suspect them Eastern boys never knew what him em.

Be sure to send them corpses to Company HQ in the great western state of California. :grin:

Gen Grey Whiskers

General, Sir, um, them Easterners smell bad enough alive, do you really want them sent to you dead? I mean, I know it's hard to believe the smell can get worse, but what if it actually does? I'm in Texas, and I have been smelling them for a while now. I will go engage them Wednesday or Thursday. I know some of them may intercept this communication, but I figure on hitting them while they try to learn to read what this says. You know most of em can't read too good due to bad eyesight beyond 6 inches in front of them.

Sir:

The stinky corpses have been put in a suitable body bag and are on their way to you.

Pacobillie said:
Sir:

The stinky corpses have been put in a suitable body bag and are on their way to you.

I see, er smell what you was getting at. :shocked2:

Guess ya shoulda just took scalps and counted coupe. :wink:

GGW

The Swabian Jaegers will probably sniping on those westerners on saturday. I have reconnoitered a small western sentry detachment.If I wipe out 5,the remaining 3 will flee back over the Mississipi.If I capture one, I will give him a prisoner mark with poison Ivy Juice... I will finish off the rest during elk season with my longbow :grin:

I heard that an Easterner shot the bull's eye!

The unfortunate bovine is now half blind. The paper target is still intact!

There has been a lot of bull running around lately. Mostly from the West toward the East. Wasn't our fault he stepped in front of one of our targets.
I believe I'll go out and thin the Western ranks a bit myself tomorrow.

Seems like the bs pile is getting bigger from east to west. I heard tell the rivers are running backwards because of it.

Mountainman56 said:
I see the BS on the shooting contest part of the forum hasn't changed any in my absence. :wink:

Where you been?! Gone for months and months and now ya come back just to try and take a pot-shot at me? Well, I'll have ya know I personally sent some lead flyin' your way just a little while ago! Figgerin' fer distance it should arrive any minute now. You best get to bobbin' and weavin'!

Hey Jethro....howzitgoineh?? I got to readin this the other day when I got a happy birthday from the forum. Thought maybe my twin could use a little help defendin against you Easterners if he'll have me.

58 caliber said:
I heard tell that everything west of the Mississippi runs backwards....... :rotf:

Thats cause we done heard what you strange easterners do when a mans back is to em lol

Mountainman56 said:
Hey Jethro....howzitgoineh?? I got to readin this the other day when I got a happy birthday from the forum. Thought maybe my twin could use a little help defendin against you Easterners if he'll have me.

Your twin brother from another mother better take you. He's gonna need all the help he can get!

Glad to see you back on here. :hatsoff:

Back