• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fort Fredrick Market Fair- Maryland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a large colonial market fair held at a rebuilt French Indian war stone fort. It runs for 4 days- April 25 to 18. Has always been a great place to find all kinds of colonial goods or re-outfit yourself. Good amount of attendees camp at the event. Very nice setting surrounded by mostly undeveloped wooded surroundings.
I haven’t been to it in several years. Several here used to attend. Was wondering if there was any interest.

It’s a large colonial market fair held at a rebuilt French Indian war stone fort. It runs for 4 days- April 25 to 18. Has always been a great place to find all kinds of colonial goods or re-outfit yourself. Good amount of attendees camp at the event. Very nice setting surrounded by mostly undeveloped wooded surroundings.
I haven’t been to it in several years. Several here used to attend. Was wondering if there was any interest.
Correction. Fair runs from April 25 to 28.

My wife and I antended Ft Fred Market Fair for years. We had a store, Hemlock Hollow Floorcloths. Our store was on the blacktop, just before the fort. We had to give it up due to health reasons. We both dearly miss it. You can furnish your camp or personal kit, from soup to nuts there. It was a juried event, no sneakers, plastic or lighter fluid, but some people would always try to skirt the rules. If you have a opportunity to go, you will NOT be disappointed!

Will be going Sunday... I grew up in Big Pool, 1/2 mile up the road. Little known fact is you can find arrowheads on the river bottom between Big Pool lake and the Potomac.

I have never been there. But a friend of mine has and wants to go. We'll be driving up from Virgina about 4 hours Friday spend the night then come home Saturday evening. Looking forward to it.

I’m planning to attend. It’s about three hours away so the wife and I are planning to stay overnight. Does anyone know if dogs are allowed on the premises? I see they aren’t allowed in the fort but was hoping she can walk him around outside while I shop,

Latest posts

Back