• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

For anyone considering an Indian manufactured Flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show me all of the evidence of owners of Indian made arms blowing up in their faces.

I suspect you've never seen the cave made AK-47s that wreaked havoc for the last 40 years in Afghanistan and Pakistan, without blowing up. And that is at a much higher pressure.
they were all making weapons before AMERICA was ever thought of, and still are!!

they were all making weapons before AMERICA was ever thought of, and still are!!

They were making weapons ? You mean the British ordnance and east India company were making weapons, actual weapons that were proofed and had to meet strict ordinance standards…. What comes out of India today wouldn’t pass any British ordinance inspection, not a single one.

Show me all of the evidence of owners of Indian made arms blowing up in their faces.

I suspect you've never seen the cave made AK-47s that wreaked havoc for the last 40 years in Afghanistan and Pakistan, without blowing up. And that is at a much higher pressure.
See original post at the beginning of this thread HP white tested the steel involved in an explosion and found the steel to be of high quality similar in structure and strength to American and European muzzleloaders! Follow the science!

They were making weapons ? You mean the British ordnance and east India company were making weapons, actual weapons that were proofed and had to meet strict ordinance standards…. What comes out of India today wouldn’t pass any British ordinance inspection, not a single one.
You might want to check your information a member by the name of Rudyard sent his India made guns to the British proof house and they all passed he said earlier that they all were strong well made

prove it. just courious.

See original post at the beginning of this thread HP white tested the steel involved in an explosion and found the steel to be of high quality similar in structure and strength to American and European muzzleloaders! Follow the science!
Science has nothing to hold against an entrenched position
The fact India was making Iron while Europeans were still using bronze and not much of that, inventors of ‘Damascus steel’ when Europeans made swords by forging two steel strips on an iron core, doesn’t count.
Nor the fact they still apprentice children. At four or five a kid is learning and by twenty when he is starting a family has fifteen years expertise in his skill doesn’t count
I’m old enough to remember when ‘made in Japan’ equated to cheap and garbage, that was before they took over our car and electronics market
China is in the news as an enemy, but India is poised to be the next market power

Would that be the Russian made AK,s?

This discussion is both enjoyable and hilarious in the degree of ignorance as arguments are made as if the products made in India are from a true organized industry, comparable in any way to historical weapons manufacturing, or even approach American manufacturing standards.

Here's your India barrel maker and proofing house -

This discussion is both enjoyable and hilarious in the degree of ignorance as arguments are made as if the products made in India are from a true organized industry, comparable in any way to historical weapons manufacturing, or even approach American manufacturing standards.

Here's your India barrel maker and proofing house -

Absolutely the best post on this discussion.

Latest posts

Back