• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished up another gonne

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rifleshooter2

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I just finished up another gonne. 8 inch barrel .62 cal with a hand forged match holder attached. The tiller was an old rake handle that I found in the trash. Actions photos to follow.

Side View
100_2636.jpg

My son posing with it.
100_2637.jpg

Close up of the barrel.
100_2639.jpg

Andy www.legionville.com

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a 2 inch diameter piece of 12L14 steel. Turned, machined the octagon then bored and reamed it to .625. Video to come soon.
Andy www.legionville.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:bow: Andy it's good to see you are back from your deployment. So when are you going to retire? Your son has really sprouted, good looking young man. :applause: "Doc"

Thanks Doc. It's good to be back. I start terminal leave on the 11th. then offically retired Feb 1st 2010.

Andy

Excellent work! My next one will have a match-lever thingy like yours. I can't wait to see the action pics.

Hello Andy

Very Very nice! Glad to see you are back in the shop. I'm working on your knife and should have it done shortly.

willisburg

willisburg said:
Hello Andy

Very Very nice! Glad to see you are back in the shop. I'm working on your knife and should have it done shortly.

willisburg

Thanks. It's good to be back. I'm just clearing up all those half finished projects in the shop. before I find a new way to make a living.

Andy

Waterman said:
Good looking gonne!!! I also like the "Bren" on the wall!!

Cheers, Bill

Thanks. Not to stray into modern guns but the bren is deactivated. In a future project I'm. gonna convert it to semi. SOMEDAY.

Another well done! Nice recreation of a piece from an early illustration! Glad to have you back from the Valley.

Claypipe

Latest posts

Back