• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

English Creek get together Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleener

50 Cal.
Reaction score
September 27, 28, 29 is my 21st annual get together at my place in southern Iowa. It is not a period correct event, in fact most people do not dress up, some sleep in modern tents or campers. No electric hook ups however.
What it will be is a good time shooting at hanging steel targets at various yardages. Some targets are challenging, some are much easier. People that come really dont seem to want to have an organized shooting program, so we just shoot at will at what ever target we want.
Other shooting irons have known to show up. I have a herd of 50 buffaloes that are great for a .22.
We cook over the fire, do a bit of shooting, and share a drink or two.
I have plenty of fire wood and fresh water and plenty of camping spots. On Sunday no one shoots. Seems we get up, cook breakfast and most folks are on the road heading home by 11:00 am.
Shoot me an email if you are wanting more info.
If you have not come before, you might want to consider it.
Fleener

[email protected]
515 291 9208 cell

This coming weekend is my annual event.

IF you are planning on coming please let me know what date.

Also let me know if you need more info.

FLeener

Back