• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Northwest Alabama Meet n Greet

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last fall myself, and some other great folks (@smo, @1950DAVE, @Hermit Tim) from this forum met up at my little farm just north of Florence Alabama. We had such a great time that we decided to meet up a couple of times a year. It is still open to anyone from the forum!

This isn't a rendezvous or a shoot. It's just a chance for folks to get to know and learn from each other.

The date will be June 8th. For those that wish, there is room for some tents for those that may want to come Friday night or stay til Sunday.

There is a 50yd range (may be longer by then), and I have an outdoor saloon (no alcohol served) with a stage (maybe some story tellers in the bunch?), and a cooking fire ( I can't afford to provide food or drink, so bring your own).

Hope to see more here in June!

Pm me for the address if you wish to attend. It is located about 2 miles from US Hwy 43/AL Hwy 64 intersection north of Florence Alabama.

Some pics of the saloon. More work will be done in the spring...

Attachments

• IMG_20240110_093156.jpg
    IMG_20240110_093156.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20231018_184726.jpg
    20231018_184726.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
@Mike Yearby, here is the thread I posted last night about the spring meet up!
Thanks for letting me know about your shoot date. Sounds great to me. Looking forward to learning more about BP. I definitely will put my date on the calander. If anything changes or another date, shoot me a email with my email address. Thanks again, Mike Yearby

Thanks for letting me know about your shoot date. Sounds great to me. Looking forward to learning more about BP. I definitely will put my date on the calander. If anything changes or another date, shoot me a email with my email address. Thanks again, Mike Yearby
You're very welcome!

I learned a lot from the fellas that showed up in the fall. I really hope to get some more folks to attend!

So this is a casual shoot just to get together and mostly talk but maybe shoot a day bag's worth of balls?

Bookmarking this post.
Got 2 N-SSA matches immediately before and after this date. Depends on how much I’m hornswaggled on Sulter’s Row up in Virginia. David of Lodgewood is awful conniving with temptations in his store. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back