• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Elephant Powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveAnderson

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have heard rumors that the Pernambuco Powder Factory in S. America has closed down. Can anyone confirm this?

I'v also just heard rumors.
Beaver,
Which county are you in?, near the Mississippi?
I'm over in Saline Co. but relatively new to the area. Always interested in people with hobbies like mine.

Horse Dr.

I'm over in Monroe county. Just north of Fort de Chartres. Email me direct. Looking at your past posts,looks like we have alot of the same intrests. I might be able to help you abit with your S/field. Have been shooting NSSA for a half dozen years or so [email protected]

Yep, and at least 2 yrs ago now. James Kirkland who owns Elephant brand has worked with the people at Wano to make him a new powder called Schuetzen. When the stock of Elephant is gone, it's gone boys.I have some of the new stuff but have not used it yet. But I have used some of the Wano and am pleased with it. We'll just have to try it and see how it goes.

Latest posts

Back