• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

early rustic arms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onefeather

45 Cal.
Reaction score
what do you guys think about them?are there guns pc?how long does it take to get them?i hear it takes under 10 months.i like their styles.now before you guys post this isnt gonna become a big fight.ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE EVER BOUGHT A RIFLE OR KIT FROM THEM.IF NOT DO NOT POST.ok ok thanks you guys :front:

hey Onefeather I have built a kit from Larry 5 years ago when he was first starting, I talked to Larry this past summer and he is one buisy fella, at that time his kits were 6 months behind, the guns in the white were 10 months, and his built guns were 1 1/2 years behind, they are worth the wait, if you can he uses quaity parts,I'd buy again if the wait wan't so long. bb75

what do you guys think about them?are there guns pc?how long does it take to get them?i hear it takes under 10 months.i like their styles.now before you guys post this isnt gonna become a big fight.ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE EVER BOUGHT A RIFLE OR KIT FROM THEM.IF NOT DO NOT POST.ok ok thanks you guys :front:
These guns were discussed in depth a month ago. Try a search. Some reveiws were quite good.
Since you demand I only can comment on them if I have ever bought one, I guess you won't know my opinion wether they are PC or not. :blah:

Mike Brooks --- Couldn't resist trying to start something up again, could you? When the guy specifically asks only those who have purchased an ERA gun to reply. You complain about all the "keyboard commandos" as you put it. You also claim to be so busy building guns that you have a 2 year back log. If this is to be believed then you must also be a commando as you sure seem to have an awful lot of free time to respond to every single question on the forum --- time better spent "doing your craft" so the wait for your buyers wouldn't be soooo long. Can you spell arrogance?? 'nuff said.

Hey, get [twist applied wood fastener], [ventral body orifice]. when I work is my worry not yours. Talk about arrogance...Good Lord, I quit, you can figure this stuff out for yourself. :bull:

I have one, the "American Fowler". It is a very fine weapon, probably one of the best flintlocks I have ever had the pleasure of owning.

I highly recommend Larry's work. Good stuff.

I have put down a downpayment on one so I guess that qualifies me as purchasing one. I ordered a clubb butt fowler last November and it was supposed to be done last month, but I called and it will not be done until March of next year. There was a fire in the shop. New orders are at least 14-16 months on delivery. If not longer.

Kevin m man that is one ugly but wonderful gun, when I first met Larry and was invited to visit his shop he had one in there that he built for a fella that had a cherry sliding patch box, some folks won't believe this but that was one fast handleing piece, that felt good in the hands , I am jelous of you i have a new virginia that I just completed wanna trade? :kid:. bb75

Back