• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dutch Schoultz (MIA)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dutch,
I love your sense of humor, please take care of yourself and my God bless you and keep you safe.

Michael

Smokey Plainsman said:
Is anyone else possibly worried about Mr. Schoultz's wellbeing? Perhaps he has taken ill or is otherwise in distress. :(

I'm with you, but as has been said, this OPs issue isn't caused by that as he has been posting here much more recently than a month ago. See his posts above? :)

Dutch Schoultz said:
If I correct the phone number on my web site the people on Jamaica will be back in touch.

Life is interesting.

Dutch

Dutch,
Glad you're back from the dead! By the way, if you'd like, you can put my number on your website (254 652 3794), and we will see if those Jamaicans want to pay me a visit. I kinda miss the rush of a bullet missing me like they used to back in the old days. Just don't send any of them that you personally like, cause I do not come with a guarantee of sending them back undamaged. Anyway, glad to see you here!

Dutch:

Glad you are still with us. Been following you for years and am impressed with your knowledge of everything blackpowder. Hang in there.

stikshooter said:
As previously mentioned I obtained the info on this site. Yes, I paid by credit card, it showed up on my monthly Visa bill. It was paid to HVS Assoc.,I googled dr5x22(at)yahoo.com which brought me to the book site on line. I called Dutch Schoultz at 314-
726-2590.Any other questions just call me a liar and be done with it /I am done /Ed

Ed, no one even came close to calling you a liar. :shake: We all accepted that it happened, we were all just trying to understand how your problem occurred and figure out a resolution. :hmm: Honestly, we were trying to be helpful. But, if you are wanting to have nothing else to do with us, all I have to say is a friendly buh-bye! :hatsoff:

I'm guessing that, at this point.... his mistake is "most embarrassing".....

Grappling with an apology is something "he" has to come to terms with......
But I'm sure it will be met with acceptance....

We all make mistakes......

For what it is worth, Dutch's pal Stikshooter, was last online Saturday (March 18th) at 7:39PM and one could 'assume' he would have checked this topic. Dutch responded a little after 9AM Saturday. Maybe he has sent a PM to Dutch? Or maybe he is ignoring everybody.

This thread should be locked for the benefit of all.
Resolution has been offered by the primary members involved.
Further beating of the dead horse will contribute nothing to the people at issue or the members at large.
A mistake was made by one or more parties, a solution to correct any problem with both parties is available from and to both of them.

It's no skin off anybody else's ass as to how this moves forward.

necchi said:
This thread should be locked for the benefit of all.
Resolution has been offered by the primary members involved.
Further beating of the dead horse will contribute nothing to the people at issue or the members at large.
A mistake was made by one or more parties, a solution to correct any problem with both parties is available from and to both of them.

It's no skin off anybody else's ass as to how this moves forward.

Agree 100% :surrender:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back