• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Double Ball Smoothbore Shooting with mixed results:

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both videos are great and enjoyable. When are we in store for the next one? :ThankYou:
I post new videos every Sunday or every other Sunday depending on what's going on...weather wise.
Pretty soon..I have a few older videos I've revamped & going to post them on Thursdays....I'm calling them "Throwback Thursdays"...

I didn't know my request had so many people interested? Lol
I just looked it up....I'm surprised that Double Ball video has 1991 views on it in less than week. That's pretty neat and unusual for a small black powder YT Channel. Must be a lot of curious or potential double ball users or thinking of trying it out there. Thanks for the idea.

As the priest use to say on the 1970's "Kung Fu" TV show....

"Well done Grasshopper"

LOL

I just looked it up....I'm surprised that Double Ball video has 1991 views on it in less than week. That's pretty neat and unusual for a small black powder YT Channel. Must be a lot of curious or potential double ball users or thinking of trying it out there. Thanks for the idea.

As the priest use to say on the 1970's "Kung Fu" TV show....

"Well done Grasshopper"

LOL
I had the idea, you put it in motion.

This has come up several times in the last couple of years.
I gave it a run then, with mixed results.
I even gave the "buck and ball" load a few rounds. (5 little balls, one big ball on top)
Accuracy was not too good, but I would not want to be anywhere in front of that load. Escape would be futile!

This has come up several times in the last couple of years.
I gave it a run then, with mixed results.
I even gave the "buck and ball" load a few rounds. (5 little balls, one big ball on top)
Accuracy was not too good, but I would not want to be anywhere in front of that load. Escape would be futile!
That's my next project...I have a friend that has a 32 caliber mould. I'm going to pour a sack full and try buck & ball load soon.

Back