• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Do not to do business with kd8jgu. He will not pay you.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this name and texas address seem so familiar from say six months ago? Or am I losing it from smelling all the BP perfume? We laugh about the cousin in texas but this just seems like it has gone around before under different situations in the past on here.

I would not buy from anyone who has not been an active member for at least a year. And if you can not take my check we can not do business. I have no problem if you want to wait for the check to clear before shipping.
Yup. Checks are not very popular anymore but once it clears it's pretty much a done deal. I prefer it over PMO.

Bought a kit (parts) from someone here maybe 8/10 years ago. Started on it, got a little bit done and burned myself out. Figured I would never finish it I so hunted for a builder to finish it off for me. Found one here, shipped it off and let him do his thing for a few $$$. Kept sending $$$ till he hollered UNCLE. :)
Got it back (beautiful job) and figured I would not shoot it and somebody needed it so,
found a buyer, he sent me his "personal check" and when it cleared the bank, I shipped the Fowler.
Couldn't have gone any smoother. The buyer didn't know me from the man in the moon and I didn't know him but with planning, everything worked out better than expected.
Hate to say it but a "hand shake" to seal a deal in a THING OF THE PAST. :(
What I have seen over the years is folks are looking for something for nothing. Mikie don't play those games.
Here it is at $$$. If you want it fine. If not, move on and don't bother me. I got better things to do and playing with low life CROOKS is NOT one of them. Folks like that remind me of crooked POLITICIANS. :mad:

9472DB15-37BE-4740-91E0-54276905E67B.png

I’m not posting anything except what he wrote about himself. I’m even more saddened because I also am an Eagle Scout.

It's only $250.00 to put his kit together. I gave him a deal. I figured he'd pay only $250.00. I would have never sent an un-paid-for rifle. Semper Fi.
If you have pics of your work, post em here and other places and claim the quality of your work. If and when your work shows up for sale you can look at it, comment, even comment with a critical eye since you know where the flaws are and crater the sale. And you get asked why are you doing this? Well you have some time to develop your answer.

If you have pics of your work, post em here and other places and claim the quality of your work. If and when your work shows up for sale you can look at it, comment, even comment with a critical eye since you know where the flaws are and crater the sale. And you get asked why are you doing this? Well you have some time to develop your answer.

2023-10-23.png

2023-10-23 (1).png

I thought that username looked familiar. Checked my past PM's. Over the last year he has offered to buy two different guns I had for sale. Both deals fell through because he will only pay through paypal which I don't accept.

Checking that address on google maps. Has a nice ranch style home in a nice neighborhood likely around $200K, drives a crossover SUV and has direct TV. Certainly can';t use the excuse of being poor.

Here let me repeat this again. I'm an FFL I've been in business since 1985. I got burnt one time on a Winchester that I sold to a guy. He said it wasn't what I told him it was.
The gun was near perfect. He removed the internal parts put old internal parts in it send it back.

The auction house I was dealing with said that their policy said they had a three-day inspection. I said I don't.
The person who stole the parts and the auction house didn't made good on it.

I had some friends who jumped on that discount credit card deal the NRA was offering.
People would do an instant pay, product would get shipped off.
a week later the person would protest the sale.
Credit card company give him a refund and the guy who sold the item would never see the item back.
Never ever sell anything unless you have the money up front.
Never ever send an item out that you haven't been paid for yet!
Shame you just can’t trust anyone in today’s society. The days of a handshake are long gone my friend. It’s a sad thing to have to get burned to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back