Scam Business Alert - Supposedly Selling Percussion Caps, Etc

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

TrggerOne

32 Cal
Reaction score
Just got scammed by Calibrated Defense in Aledo , Tx , placed order for black powder, foolishly paid with Zelle, then nothing . Reported to FBI , ATF , and FTC . They act like they can do nothing. Don't pay with Zelle or any other cash instrument . It is probably a scam
If the guys that scammed you are out of the country then there is really nothing that can be done on a legal or law-enforcment way anyway.

Reaction score
Just a note, I had two charges on my last bank statement totaling over $130 from some fast food delivery joint out in San Francisco CA. I disputed it immediately. Then a few days later I received a letter in the mail from Ballistic Products Inc. out of Sacramento saying that their system had been hacked and that all the customer info was at risk. BPI found out recently that the system was being hacked from Sept. 18, 2020 to Feb 3, 2022. If any of you guys had any dealings with Ballistic Products Inc. during this time frame, better change all accounts associated with them. This last bank statement was for July and August 2022 so it is current.

TrggerOne

32 Cal
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I have not had dealings with Ballistic Products Inc.. I have however had dealings with the Precussion#10cap store After sending two payments of several hundred dollars for Remington #10 caps on August 31st of this year The following day I noticed strange activity from out in California of almost $100.00 for gas or what ever it was used for on my account. I am in damage control mode. Stay away from the Precussion#10cap store they are a scam company. Their store number is a Gerogia area code but when you call it the number shows a New Jersey number. They only respond to texts and email they never answer the phone. They said is was "against protocol" really.

Last edited: