• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ripped off by a liar and a thief WARNING

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing.....If an Individual has something for sale, and your,e interested and have stated so,and then lose interest kindly let the seller know either by a PM or a post on the Forum. This allows them to relist and or move on with the item. It simple basic Courtesy. There....Im done....

As others have stated. The Forum would like more information… two sides to a coin.

I believe a bad deal should be resolved within a few days… not weeks. He probably said “Oh well I’ll keep it”.

Regardless, Not naming the individual is a assistance to him. I believe he has been helped enough already….

I for one certainly would not want to do business with him, and becouse I don’t know his Name…. I sure “Hope” I don’t!

As others have stated. The Forum would like more information… two sides to a coin.

I believe a bad deal should be resolved within a few days… not weeks. He probably said “Oh well I’ll keep it”.

Regardless, Not naming the individual is a assistance to him. I believe he has been helped enough already….

I for one certainly would not want to do business with him, and becouse I don’t know his Name…. I sure “Hope” I don’t!
Libel and Slander does not count if it is indeed what occurred. Especially if you have proof of the transaction. Its a duty to the Legitimate part of this forum and the people whom do the right thing to put it out there. Some have suggested make a road trip..not a wise choice. The person still has the high ground in his/her own Domain. tables could be turned on you as a aggressor....sure you are ****** ....but it could cost you more than the amount in question. Think with the head and not the heart....

Last edited:
When is the last time the alleged offender posted here? Maybe they died or got locked up or something.... Nobody knows if you don't disclose the name. Are you just venting or are you providing a genuine warning? Nothing accomplished without calling out the other guy - maybe even giving him opportunity to post his 2 cents.....

I would stipulate the return conditions up front and once received by the buyer not send any refund amount until the returning item had been received.
[/QUOT
PayPal doesn't support firearms ( yes that includes muzzleloaders ) sales, so you risk having PayPal frozen.

Paypal doesnt need to know item details, simply that its an item or gift or transfer or whatever it says in the transaction details. When writing to Paypal you say, "i sold this item, there was a problem from the buyer, I refunded half and waited for the items return which never happened. Please help."

Me believing in whats right and by fairness, call him out to all and give him a chance to defend himself and if he is who you say he is we will all join you in making his name the mud it should be...
Based on the OP it doesnt sound like he wants to defend himself. He is saying, "refund me and I send it back, period." Problem is, buyers know they have to return before refund so that an item can be inspected first. They know that. So the buyers assertion "ive been screwed before" is BS.

My advice to everyone is if you are not really sure how to proceed in a deal, ask in here first. There are oodles of smart and well-meaning people to get feedback from. To me, nothing is too lame to ask about because money are guns are precious and transactions need to be done right.

Based on the OP it doesnt sound like he wants to defend himself. He is saying, "refund me and I send it back, period." Problem is, buyers know they have to return before refund so that an item can be inspected first. They know that. So the buyers assertion "ive been screwed before" is BS.

My advice to everyone is if you are not really sure how to proceed in a deal, ask in here first. There are oodles of smart and well-meaning people to get feedback from. To me, nothing is too lame to ask about because money are guns are precious and transactions need to be done right.

And with the above excellent points..,

This is a buyer seller dispute, with the involved pair at odds over how to resolve a "return for refund".

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back