• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Do not to do business with kd8jgu. He will not pay you.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I built Woodsrunner for him last August and sent it to him with promise of payment on payday. From then 'til now excuse after excuse. I've seen him here on 'For Sale' section trying to buy stuff. Get your money upfront. He will never pay you. Semper Fi.

2023-10-22.png

2023-10-22 (1).png

Last edited:
Sorry you got ripped off. This is why I don't even try to sell anything, too many dishonest people today. Now I am just building from the parts I have accumulated over the years. What I build I donate to the group I ride with to raise money for our Christmas for Kids fund. It goes for a good cause that way. I guess I am too old fashioned in that I expect people to be honest.

Here let me repeat this again. I'm an FFL I've been in business since 1985. I got burnt one time on a Winchester that I sold to a guy. He said it wasn't what I told him it was.
The gun was near perfect. He removed the internal parts put old internal parts in it send it back.

The auction house I was dealing with said that their policy said they had a three-day inspection. I said I don't.
The person who stole the parts and the auction house didn't made good on it.

I had some friends who jumped on that discount credit card deal the NRA was offering.
People would do an instant pay, product would get shipped off.
a week later the person would protest the sale.
Credit card company give him a refund and the guy who sold the item would never see the item back.
Never ever sell anything unless you have the money up front.
Never ever send an item out that you haven't been paid for yet!

Maybe send a couple of GOONS to his house to either get the $$$ of brake both his leg??
If he did it once, he WILL do it again. Might be a different story if he had BIG medical bills. :oops: ;)
I have sent stuff before getting paid and NEVER been stiffed! I figure if they didn't pay me, they needed it more than I did.
A "few $$$" is no big deal but a CROOK IS A CROOK!!

I have had folks mention that I had sent stuff BEFORE getting paid but I knew them by their reputation and wasn't too concerned about NOT getting paid.
Maybe I just run with a different caliber of people? ;)

Last edited:
Is this him? His profile says Arp, TX, but that's just down the road from Overton a bit. Maybe send a letter addressed to the Missus with no return address on the outside.

Charles F Smith
508 w patricia dr
Overton, TX 75684
Damn! He lives in Texas, like Mntnhntr. Too many cousins to keep track of.

But just because he lives in Texas doesn't make him a Texan!
Texans don't do that kind of shi+. When we agree to a deal, we follow through.
Like bringing Gus back to Texas to be buried.

And he has a flag pole, but he's not flying a flag.
My US flag flies all day, and is lit by my porch light all night. 🇺🇸

I'm a recent member here but have done an easy $10k in deal on 24hr campfire and rokslide. I joined here using my real name, paid my money and tried to buy an item by offering the seller a postal money order and as much time as he wanted to ship after he cashed it. I can't find any potential liability in this...but he did.

Be aware that you can track a postal Money order and get cash from your post office (unless you live in a town as small as mine).

I'd not assume everyone is bad if they're new, but I do like to confirm with a phone call and a physical address. Between onx maps, county taxsifters and google....it's pretty easy to find out if someone is legitimate.

This is a super niche market and open arms is the best way to keep it alive....but do proceed with caution.

I built Woodsrunner for him last August and sent it to him with promise of payment on payday. From then 'til now excuse after excuse. I've seen him here on 'For Sale' section trying to buy stuff. Get your money upfront. He will never pay you. Semper Fi.

View attachment 262424
View attachment 262538
His handle looks like a ham radio call sign. If he is in TX and his name is Charles, I have his physical address for law enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back