• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

deer down with pedersoli swivel rifle and PRB !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured there wasn't a bear season in Ohio but I know more states have bears than you think would. We don't have any bears but Missouri has a few in the Southern part.

That's a fine looking deer and a dandy muzzleloader you got there too. I especially like your attitude, you seem to have a real zest for this sport. If the RB's were made from wheel weights that would explain why it didn't flatten any upon impact but it didn't really need to now did it? Anytime you can take an animal quickly and cleanly like this you should be proud.

Ausom job,
Love the heart shot :bow: .
How do you like that swivil breach?
There was one on the classifeds just a bit ago and if I had the money it prabably whould have been mine.

i love my pedersoli swivel breech. it is short and balances well. there are no latches you have to pull before you swivel the barrels. i dont know how it works but it is smooth and quick. also my swivel gun is very accurate for a short little gun. i really really like it. i would highly recommend it. cheers SS

Nice write up and pictures :thumbsup:

I was looking at one of them a year ago (not as nice wood as yours) looked heavy but handy.

Well done friend :hatsoff:

Brits.

Back