• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

crockett rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasontn

40 Cal.
Reaction score
ive had a crockett for 4 yrs now great gun and have enjoyed reading the comments here about them i noticed some things about mine that were differnt than one track has for sale now mine has two lock bolts and normal curved triggers the one on track had an older style set with one being more straight and it also has only one lock bolt just wondered if this was a early/late production difference i know some are advertised as hooked breech maybe the ones with one lock bolt? just some casual observations

I believe the reference is to a Traditions .32 caliber "Crockett". Many different guns have minor, sometimes major, changes during manufacturing runs. Some are mere cosmetic changes, some are structural, some are from different makers if the items are imports. From your description I'd say they decided to make some small operational changes.

Back