• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Conn. River Canoe trek?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Last year I remember hearing about a canoe trek down the Conn. River which divides New Hampshire from Vermont for those of you that are not from these parts.
I was wondering if anyone had any info regarding this event. I believe it was in September last year.

The 2009 Canoe-Vous is set for Sept. 9-13 in Cornish, NH. I went to one a few years ago and it's a great event; particularly the canoe trip down the Conn. R. With all the rain this year it should be a "fast trip". There's also fishing, archery, and a blanket shoot.
The cost is $15/person and you should register by Sept 1.
For more info call:
Monro Brook 802-363-6114
Linda & John Hammond 603-543-1521
Mark Humpal 603-675-5350

Thank you for the info. I figured someone out there would know about this event. It sounds like a blast. Will you be attending this years event?

No I guess not. Went to a shoot last weekend, another this weekend and the following Labor Day weekend will be at the WFT vous in NY. After that it's the BH club shoot and then Muster in the Mts. the last of Sept.

Back