• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Childish but some what effective

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we'd love to see video of you in action with your stand...
Literally just out of hospital from unexpected kidney stone surgery ...no videos for awhile ...I have had 3 short sessions (now have about 50+ total ball/bullet) and it went smoothly where doing one cycle every 30 seconds is about right until I add lead which has a fair amount of dross (using strip lead from old duck decoy weights ..the dross removal knocks the speed in the head)

But it works just fine for me ..and the easy start/stoping of the process is great ..I used to take short work breaks and light a cigar but have quit the cigars ..being sick with the kidney stone for quite sometime and hurting like a big dog sure took my attention off wanting a cigar but I can't say I would recommend the process to a friend!

But you can be casting bullets in 60 seconds

Great weekend to all
BEAR

Literally just out of hospital from unexpected kidney stone surgery ...no videos for awhile ...I have had 3 short sessions (now have about 50+ total ball/bullet) and it went smoothly where doing one cycle every 30 seconds is about right until I add lead which has a fair amount of dross (using strip lead from old duck decoy weights ..the dross removal knocks the speed in the head)

But it works just fine for me ..and the easy start/stoping of the process is great ..I used to take short work breaks and light a cigar but have quit the cigars ..being sick with the kidney stone for quite sometime and hurting like a big dog sure took my attention off wanting a cigar but I can't say I would recommend the process to a friend!

But you can be casting bullets in 60 seconds

Great weekend to all
BEAR

Bear , I know what you're going through, stones no fun , passed enough stones to do a drive way well maybe
a foot path. Passed , blasted and surgery. I had to quit cigars 10 years ago, not a day goes by when I want one.
When I got off of work I'd sit on the deck have a beer and one last cigar , and think about what I done at work that day, did I return e-mails , submit my reports, release rejected parts. The wife don't mind the beer but cigars was
always a case for a butt reaming. Take care of your self and don;t rush it it will get better.
Richard

I love when it is painfully obvious people didn't read the thread, just jumped in with their immediate critical observations.

Good idea here @Brokenbear
Your description of the device, on a board on the floor, outside under a roof,while you sit in a chair, sounds awkward. But, it works for you. Seems like your device could also be clamped or screwed to a wooden work table, or other suitable working surface.
Good job adapting for your needs

Latest posts

Back