• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Can't find Dutch

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tried finding Dutch's black powder accuracy system web sire today and it just won't come up. No matter how i search, I get an error message. I've tried two different browsers. No link to his site no matter where found will work.

Where's Dutch?

Hmm... That's odd. I just purchased the system recently. He's been around the site often recently. Shoot him a PM or email and I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Would anyone tell me what this system/items consist of and what makes it so different?
Basically it's THE guide for the scientific application of and elimination of variables concerning traditional ML shooting that's needed for utmost accuracy.
It's not DR5X because you need to hit a 10" gong at 100yrds.

Can you give some idea of where it was or any key word in it? Maybe @Dr5x can help us out with information and then I can help search for it.

I've tried to contact Dutch this weekend too and he is currently unavailable. I'm hoping he's fine and having a fun break from the usual. His system is worth waiting on his counsel. I refer to it often because I'm shooting much more often, seasoning a new barrel, measuring patches and ball weights etc. A guide is nice because if you vary it in your methodology at least you are varying it from a recipe (if you will) that is proven to work.

Hold on to your topknot and he'll probably be with you soon. :)

Dutch's system isn't so much scientific as project development based on addressing the requirement, "How can performance accuracy be improved?".

In simple terms the process sets an initial baseline bench rest performance. Then by changing one variable at a time observing what that change does compared to the baseline. The system offers Dutch's insights as to what he has observed when changes are made to the baseline. His observations on target analysis will help to determine if the change in accuracy is due to changing wind conditions or position of the sun and the effect of glare on the sights.

I am of the mind set that a muzzleloading rifle barrel is not benefitted by "seasoning" as a rifle barrel is not a cast iron skillet. "Seasoning" in a rifle barrel is just a build up of caked in fouling and eventually resulting in a loss of accuracy. Based on Dutch's belief in clean bores being necessary for the utmost performance accuracy, he doesn't believe in seasoning either. However there is a long held belief that seasoning works. It will work until the grooves are so caked up that the bore is effectively smooth.

I SAW HIM IN MY BATHROOM MIRROR JUST MOMENTS AGO.

DID YOU TRY
www.blackpowderrifleaccuracy.com

The web site is still OK but out of date as for email address and phone numbers.

Click on the yellow button and you will be led astray.

You are the second person today who has seemed but not found.

There is also the Conversation section of this forum.

I guess I need to wear a digital clown suit and wave a towel..

My cat and I are trying to avoid my eating my cat to survive so come on down

Dutch Schoultz

Tried finding Dutch's black powder accuracy system web sire today and it just won't come up. No matter how i search, I get an error message. I've tried two different browsers. No link to his site no matter where found will work.

Where's Dutch?

Nope Dutch,, your website "Server" is down,, it won't let us connect to see it.
Could be a multitude of reasons,, could be that "server" is broken or being serviced/replaced.
Maybe check with them Monday (regular hrs)

WHY WERE YOU SEEKING ME?
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS

hvs289@gmail/com
I'm doing nothing at present.

Dutch Schoultz

Nope Dutch,, your website "Server" is down,, it won't let us connect to see it.
Could be a multitude of reasons,, could be that "server" is broken or being serviced/replaced.
Maybe check with them Monday (regular hrs)

Claude,
It has been corrected .
The people hosting my site wanted to get may attention by disconnecting the site. They had been trying to contact me on a wrong phone numbers.
Apparently all is well now. Sorry for the bother.

Dutch

That domain name is not associated with an IP address - In other words, it doesn't point to a web server.

Kansas_Volunteer,
Try again,
The people hosting the site rattled my cage by blanking out the site.
They wanted an update on my credit card,

Sorry for the mix up.

Dutch

Tried finding Dutch's black powder olunteeraccuracy system web sire today and it just won't come up. No matter how i search, I get an error message. I've tried two different browsers. No link to his site no matter where found will work.

Where's Dutch?

THE WEB SITE IS BACK IN FORCE.

THE SYSTEM IS WHAT I LEARNED OVER A NUMBER OF YEARS COACHING IN THE 70'D AND 80'S.
IT IS DEVOTED TO MAKING YOUR RIFLE ACCURATE SO THAT, SHOOTING OFFHAND, YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT INCREASING YOUR OWN ACCURACY.

DR5X

I tried as well with no luck. Interested in what this system is?

ANGIE,
THE GOOD CANADIAN PEOPLE WHO HOST MY WEB SITE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT ME TO UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD. THEY WERE CALLING A DEAD PHONE NUMBER.
SO THEY DECIDED TO RATTLE MY CAGE BY BLANKING OUT MY WEB SITE. WHICH WORKED.
I ASKED THEM WHAT THE H WAS HAPPENING, UPDATED THE CREDIT CARD AND I BELIEVE THE THE WEB SITE IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

SORRY ABOUT THAT RUCKUS.

DUTCH SCHOULTZ

Can you give some idea of where it was or any key word in it? Maybe @Dr5x can help us out with information and then I can help search for it.

Back