• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Brady, Texas Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many people on the forum from Texas were going to go to the shoot in Brady this coming week (October 4-7)? Redwing is coming in from out of state to shoot with us and thought if he could make it for the shoot then surely there would be some of the members on here from Texas that could also make it!

All will be welcome and hope we see some new faces there. This particular shoot is smaller in size than that of the big shoot in June but will have something for everone.

Let me know if anyone can make it and we will keep an eye out for you. :hatsoff:

rabbit03

If ya see someone crawling near death its me makeing it at last I left 8 weeks ago.. :rotf: show them how rabbit wish I could go...Fred :hatsoff: (JUST IN CASE MY OLDST SON COMES IN AND CAN TAKE ME FOR A DAY WHATS YOUR CELL # SO I CAN LET YA KNOW I MADE IT.)

Rabbit,we are about done packing up. We will be pulling out of Wyoming Sunday in the Am. We will have the Diesel headed south to Brady, 1,400 miles.

The weather looks good down there for next week. We will see you mid-week. :thumbsup:

Back