• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Blunderbuss Reproduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than these or other India made ones, i think you would have to go custom.[url] http://www.middlesexvillagetrading.com/Blunderbusses.SHTML[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! There are some repros and some can be had a Kits. I think Loyalist arms offers a Blunderbuss and also Track of THE WOLF and I believe SITTING Fox sells kits. There are a few clips on YOU TUBE showing blunderbusses also....
I have one from Track of the Wolf.I can consistanly hit a pie plate at 30 yds with a .69 ball everytime.and my shot pattern is great up to 25 yds.....

The people I have built them for don't find them very useful after they get them. They are mainly a reenactors gun as they don't shoot shot or round ball well enough to hunt with or shoot clays or paper. They do look pretty cool sling over a shoulder while showing off in camp. :wink:
11de19a4.jpg

45db3412.jpg

6690475c.jpg

Maybe load it up and lean it in the corner in your bedroom in case somebody gets the idea that they want to be a house guest at 3 AM? That's about what they used it for in the first place.

Beautiful piece Mike.

kevthebassman said:
Maybe load it up and lean it in the corner in your bedroom in case somebody gets the idea that they want to be a house guest at 3 AM? That's about what they used it for in the first place.....

I have a Rem. 870 for that,,,lol!

I bought one from military heritage last year...

Had to send the 1st one back as the lock was ...ROTTEN... then they never called me or returned my calls for a month or 2 I cannot remember so..then finally sent my origional back to me, I had to have Loyalist rework the lock for me.

I have the steel barelled one, Its about as accurate as a 17 inch smoothbore can be.

Its alot of fun, easy to clean and tote about.

If I was to buy one now I would spend a bit more and get one from loyalist or middlesex

As they actually have customer service.
[url] www.sittingfoxmuzzleloaders.com[/url] has a nice one in kit form if your handy.

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Back