• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder in Dallas/Ft. Worth???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also ordered mine from Graf.
None in south Texas at all. Or San Antonio.
I know a place in Amarillo and Houston have it but it was less shipping with grafs. I ordered 5 lbs of mixed and only 10 or 15 for shipping

I am very very very happy with them
Isn’t shuetzen close to you in Arlington?

Attachments

• 34F9E95A-D5B3-4E8C-8803-87413D5FD769.png
    34F9E95A-D5B3-4E8C-8803-87413D5FD769.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 68
I also ordered mine from Graf.
None in south Texas at all. Or San Antonio.
I know a place in Amarillo and Houston have it but it was less shipping with grafs. I ordered 5 lbs of mixed and only 10 or 15 for shipping

I am very very very happy with them
Isn’t shuetzen close to you in Arlington?

Sorry just saw your post about shutzen. When I called them,previous to my order,
They told me to let them know in advance and a window of arrival since they did not store it on sight. They also gave me some kind of response about check for local dealers via their website. Even though we have none here
I’ll stay with grafs
But ........
They do have a sweet Facebook give away for 25 lbs of powder

Back