• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FYI Graf & Sons Black powder sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see they have a couple of different brands. Is the Graf's OK or ??? I have ZERO experience with real black powder.

I see they have a couple of different brands. Is the Graf's OK or ??? I have ZERO experience with real black powder.
I'm no expert with black powder brands as for the last 10 years I've used mostly Pyrodex and Black MZ. However, I met a feller about a year ago when I was shooting in the desert on the east side of 87 where it meets the Bush Highway. He was using it in a 50 cal Hawken Woodsman and liked it a lot. He said it was less expensive as Goex. I'm sure one of the veterans here will chime in to help.
R

I’ve shot some pyrodex but prefer real black powder. Grafs prices right now are pretty good if you order 4-5 pounds or more to spread or hazmat and shipping costs. I’ve ordered from them in the past with great service.

I’ve shot some pyrodex but prefer real black powder. Grafs prices right now are pretty good if you order 4-5 pounds or more to spread or hazmat and shipping costs. I’ve ordered from them in the past with great service.
Is their Brand powder any good?

Good to hear it's back in stock.
In the other thread discussing purchasing powder someone mentioned they were out of stock on some of it.

Back