• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Hello from Ontario, Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonPiano

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Another hello from southern Ontario! Well, after thinking about it for a couple of years, I finally bought a flintlock. I was originally looking at fusils and trade guns, but instead ended up getting an early Lancaster in .50 cal from Track. I have since fallen in love with it and started amassing all the little odds and ends that go along with black powder shooting. The weather's been pretty poor lately around the cottage where the range is (not to mention the mosquitoes), so I've only been able to shoot it twice.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Latest posts

Back