• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello! Nova Scotia Canada here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning from Nova Scotia Canada! New member here, just dropped by to say hello. I've been into muzzleloading for 20 years or so, I have a few different rifle styles, some cap and ball revolvers, and a couple muzzleloading 12 gauges. I look forward to being here both to learn and help others.
Nice to see another Bluenoser! I coincidentally just joined today as well.

Nova Scotia, a beautiful place, is of course New Scotland. Wonder if they can or do make local Scotch Whisky there? Don't see why not, and it could be labelled as made;) in Scotia or some such? Do the good folks up there enjoy a dram or two of Scotch on occasion?

Nova Scotia, a beautiful place, is of course New Scotland. Wonder if they can or do make local Scotch Whisky there? Don't see why not, and it could be labelled as made;) in Scotia or some such? Do the good folks up there enjoy a dram or two of Scotch on occasion?
You'll be pleased to know that we haven't lost sight of our Scottish heritage and there is a distillery in Cape Breton...and many other... that would likely cater to your tastes.

You'll be pleased to know that we haven't lost sight of our Scottish heritage and there is a distillery in Cape Breton...and many other... that would likely cater to your tastes.
Good to hear! Wouldn't mind trying some Cape products; what would I look for, label and brand wise? (If any are indeed available in PA in the US.

Latest posts

Back