• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alaskan Traditionalist

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarence bigsby

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,
I am a semi-retired construction worker living in Alaska. I hunt, fish, mine gold, build cabins, build furniture, shoot rifles long range, canoe, hike, snomachine, anything that keeps me in the out-of-doors. Living the life I dreamed as a teenager, now a reality.

Congrats on livin' your dream, amd welcome to the forum. :)
W.G.

Oh you lucky dawg.... :bow: Welcome to the forum and please post up pictures of your outings as often as you can... :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. Here you'll find some kindred spirits. PM me if you want local contacts of folks that you can shoot with.

Russ

Welcome.
Ain't it great to be where you want to be, and knowing you made it happen?

...hey, welcome roger3bears... this is a fun and educational place to hang out... i pretty much learned everything about mz's here... :thumbsup:

Thanks, I worked most of my adult life to get where I am now. I gave up a higher paying job years ago to move up here to Alaska. Best move I ever made. I planned it for a few years then made it my reality. Everything a man could want is in Alaska, as long as your needs don't too far exceed 1865. Alaska is the perfect location, has solitude when desired, abundant game when needed and the ground provides income(gold) when you look enough. I love it here, thanks again.

Thanks, I passed thru Wyoming on my way and liked your state. :thumbsup: Thin population and rolling terrain but kinda windy. Alaska is the last American frontier definately my home now... :v

Couldn't be any happier anywhere else but here. I'm building my cabin on secluded property and expect to give up the "semi" in semi-retired and just live soon... :v

Another one in the Valley. Don't forget the Gun Show in Palmer at Raven Hall at the Fairgrounds this weekend.

Back