• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Adirondack Huntin Rifle by Roy Stroh

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Roy only makes lefties now....poor man. :haha: Nice guns. I really like the lehigh. :thumbsup:

Mike Brooks said:
I guess Roy only makes lefties now....poor man. :haha: Nice guns. I really like the lehigh. :thumbsup:

the lehigh was a pain :haha: Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Roy said:
Mike Brooks said:

the lehigh was a pain :haha: Thanks!! :thumbsup:
The rifle or the guy you built it for... :blah: :rotf:

Mike Brooks said:
I guess Roy only makes lefties now....poor man. :haha:

I have two righties about to be finished... a Jaeger and another smoothie... Waiting for rust in the dry cold :haha: :youcrazy:

that would be Mr. Brooks :haha: no chicken coops here... just fair game :haha:

I really like that rifle. It looks like Roy just created a new genre of long rifle :haha: Excellent work on both of 'em, as always :thumbsup:

Real pretty work Roy. :thumbsup: Hopefully you'll be warming up soon. We got to the mid 50's today in eastern NC.

:shake: there ya go twistin my arm again tryin' ta git me to buy a fancy gun! Did Roy knock any off for it being shot in the buttstock? :rotf:
Sweet piece of work, Roy! :thumbsup: BTW you need some cheap guns for sale on yer website! :haha:

Good looking rifles there...

I had a buddy with John Deere from Dahlonega...Don't happen to know Dan Walls by chance??? His dad worked on Mack trucks back in the 70s and 80s...It's been awhile since I went through there...

Yeah, I busted RC's chops fer throwin it on the snow covered rocks...and here it was the builder that threw it on the snow covered rocks! :haha:

Back