• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Boy and his Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Grandson's new rifle. Rifle by Gerry Conover.
20230818_160149.jpg

Attachments

• 20230818_155126.jpg
    20230818_155126.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That is Awsome! What’s the specs on the rifle? He looks like a happy young man! One other thing that fireplace looks pretty cool as well!
OAL 43", LOP 11 1/2", BBL length 31" swamped, radiussed rifling, 40 caliber, drop 2 1/2", Sterling silver engraved presentation plate by Mark Thomas. Roundface Becky flintlock. Gerry Conover maker.

Your a good grandpa! My grandpa mostly just gave me work and misery. There was a few acts of kindness which I hold dear.

See this lad grows up straight and strong, lord knows we need them

Great looking rifle as well

Quick grandpa story My grandpa kept a an old tin of hard candy on the coffee table downstairs. We were not allowed to touch it!
Well, while visiting one winter to work, I sneaked back in down stairs and snagged me some of that candy. A little while later
he came and asked if I had been in the candy, and I said no! Well he took me to the door and pointed at the carpet downstairs. Well,
sure enough there was tracks to the candy tin, the snow melted off my boots and left the trail. I was caught lying, and grandpa gave me
a stern talking!

Back