• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

2-Feathers ROACH BELLY

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just gotta hand it to Two Feathers .... I have another one of his knives. The third. This one is a Roach Belly. A tad larger than what we usually see from him, but this is awesome perfect.
Balde is longer than his usual patch knife BUT will lend itself to a multitude of uses. What makes this special is the sheath. See for yourself. I am so pleased. Thanks Dave.
More than 5 stars.

Attachments

• IMG_1176.jpeg
    IMG_1176.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1175.jpeg
    IMG_1175.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Just gotta hand it to Two Feathers .... I have another one of his knives. The third. This one is a Roach Belly. A tad larger than what we usually see from him, but this is awesome perfect.
Balde is longer than his usual patch knife BUT will lend itself to a multitude of uses. What makes this special is the sheath. See for yourself. I am so pleased. Thanks Dave.
More than 5 stars.
GriscomRun:
Thank you buddy, nice photos. I'm glad you like it. I tried to make it an exact copy of the donated raffle knife I made or the Missouri gun club, minus the initials.
It should serve you well for many years. If youfeel the need to add more knives to your collection, just ask.:~)))
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back