• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD New Roach Belly hunting knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:

I have another Roach Belly skinning and hunting knife just in time for Black Powder hunting season. Price is $200.00 shipped and insured, priority mail.

The knife is 9.25” overall length. The blade is 5” long by 1.25” at the widest part of the curve, and .093” ( 3/32”) thick 1095 high carbon steel. It’s razor sharp. The blade design makes it an excellent skinner and this Roach Belly is ideal for field dressing. From the smallest Wood Chuck to the biggest game! It has proved itself by dressing an Elk, a Bear, and a Moose. It dressed all three of those big game animals with virtually no need to sharpen, just a quick touch up on a diamond stick.

The handle is Curly Maple. Its oil sealed, buffed, and waxed it for protection. The handle is held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins and epoxy (for added waterproofness at the seam). The epoxy is not visible. I know Epoxy isn’t PC, but it keeps the handle scales securely attached along with the 2 pins, and it stops any water from attacking, cracking, and swelling the wood at the joint between the tang and the scales. It also seals the joint to keep out blood, dirt, and other bacteria. All in all, the epoxy aids in health safety.

The sheath is made of 5oz. Veg. tanned cowhide. It has a welt to protect the stitches. It is stitched in an X pattern along the outer edge with artificial sinew for that PC/HA appearance. It also has a second row of saddle stitching along the inner edge of the welt for added security. Also of artificial sinew. The sheath is stained dark Chocolate Brown. It has a belt slot that will accept a 2-5/8” wide belt.

I take PayPal F&F or MO’s and personal checks.

I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays, however I will ship whatever day the MO is received or check clears. The exceptions are Federal Holidays, Sundays, severe weather and PO hours. I provide tracking information the minute I return from the PO.

I have had 100% satisfaction on my knives/items. You can trust that any purchase you make from me will live up to, or exceed your expectations!

If interested, you can PM me here.

As always thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Roach Belly 09-04-2023 001.JPG
    Roach Belly 09-04-2023 001.JPG
    404.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Roach Belly 09-04-2023 003.JPG
    Roach Belly 09-04-2023 003.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly 09-04-2023 004.JPG
    Roach Belly 09-04-2023 004.JPG
    410.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly 09-04-2023 005.JPG
    Roach Belly 09-04-2023 005.JPG
    443.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly 09-04-2023 006.JPG
    Roach Belly 09-04-2023 006.JPG
    441.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Roach Belly 09-04-2023 007.JPG
    Roach Belly 09-04-2023 007.JPG
    341.8 KB · Views: 0
Roach belly knives best design ever in my feeble opinion,will get one from you someday.Been using a smaller blade Roach for many years and will have to have bigger blade like this one.Keep up the great work and may you prosper in enjoying life.

Roach belly knives best design ever in my feeble opinion,will get one from you someday.Been using a smaller blade Roach for many years and will have to have bigger blade like this one.Keep up the great work and may you prosper in enjoying life.
Terry:
Thank you buddy, your opinion is well founded. Yup, Roach Bellies are great "all around" knives. When you decide you want one of mine, I'm pretty much always here, just PM me.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Another nice knife from Two Feathers. I've purchased 4 from Dave over the years, all great knives that are well worth the price. I just wish he would quite tempting me ::))).
Hope your doing well and getting healthier every day.

God Bless: Steve

Another nice knife from Two Feathers. I've purchased 4 from Dave over the years, all great knives that are well worth the price. I just wish he would quite tempting me ::))).
Hope your doing well and getting healthier every day.

God Bless: Steve
Stever:
Thank you buddy. It's been awhile. I'm glad you're still happy with all your knives. You should just stop looking because I'll never stop making them.:~)))
Good to hear from you. The health is about the same, thanks. Take care.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back