• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Roach Belly

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hermit Tim:
WOW....where do I start??? I have a "season" or good sales stretches myself periodically, just can't remember when they are?
I'm not sure I've ever seen any of your wares so I can't say a whole lot, but I really appreciate your comment on my work. There are a TON of very awesome craftsmen here on this website and it's an honor just to be on the same forum with them. I consider myself a crafter but NEVER a Craftsman.
I'm hoping there's a shift in the spending tide myself. Between the economy, my health issues and a lot of manure going on here (possibly moving) it's becoming overwhelming and I appreciate the support of the members.
I was never looking for a shoulder to cry on, just wanted to show my Roach Belly? Perhaps in the future I better be more careful when I lament?
I LOVE the idea of the Sellers Support Group.:~))))
Tell me how to sign up?
Thank you my friend.
God bless, and keep turning out the wares:
Two Feathers
I knew you weren't looking for a shoulder to cry on. I've had it on my mind a bunch lately about health issues, the economy, and slow business, so I may have read more into your post than I should have. Sorry if I offended you in any way with my comment. Just showing support for my fellow forum member and crafter. I do love that knife quite a bit, and your other work shown on the forum has been quite impressive. Just thought I would share some of my similar experiences as of late so you would know you weren't in that canoe alone. Keep up the good work and I hope you resolve your health issues. That support group ain't a half bad idea...

I knew you weren't looking for a shoulder to cry on. I've had it on my mind a bunch lately about health issues, the economy, and slow business, so I may have read more into your post than I should have. Sorry if I offended you in any way with my comment. Just showing support for my fellow forum member and crafter. I do love that knife quite a bit, and your other work shown on the forum has been quite impressive. Just thought I would share some of my similar experiences as of late so you would know you weren't in that canoe alone. Keep up the good work and I hope you resolve your health issues. That support group ain't a half bad idea...
Hermit Tim:
You read NOTHING into anything. Sorry if I sounded like I was crying.:~(((( I'm not thrilled about my health issues not improving so maybe that has something to do with it? I get down sometimes over that.

I certainly am finding out about the lull in sales. Mine has dwindled to about nothing since the first of this year? I'm barely making my vendor's fee. That's one reason why I considered getting out of this game? It's costing me more to be here than what I make. What's the name of your Etsy store?
At the rate of what's being taken way from us ( U.S.), we'll be lucky if we can produce ANYTHING in a year!? I know my forge is Propane and that'll supposedly be a NO NO soon? I know I can't afford to run an electric Kiln? Our son and daughter in law own a ceramics shop/business,. and he says when he fires up ONE kiln his electric meter goes nuts and the electric company sends him Thank You cards.:~))))
Thank you for your support and commiseration. I try to support as many forum members as I can? I don't/can't shoot anymore so supplies are not a priority. I've always made all my own accoutrements, so buying them is out, but I'll give as much moral support as I can.
When you decide to start that support group, just let me know. : ~)))) In the meantime, thank you very much for YOUR support and kind comments. Oh, that Roach Belly got sold a few minutes ago. Maybe there IS light at the end of the tunnel?
God bless:
Two Feathers

It's a beautiful knife and sheath . Making a few items like that may actually be good for your health. It encourages you to get up and move around and encourages you to stay active on the forum. One of the worse things you can do when your not feeling good is to isolate yourself and become inactive. Take care my friend.
Stub:
Thank you. I'm trying to keep active, but there are a number of other issues in play since my stroke in 2013 and now this doggoned Heart thing.
Much appreciate your advice.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Scott:
Since it's sold, I'd rather not. It wouldn't be fair to the buyer. It's really no one's concern other than his. BUT, I WILL PM you with the price if you're interested. Since my steel supplier and the USPS keep raising their prices. Putting a price here might cause possible issues for future buyers when the prices go up. Does that make sense?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
Here's another Roach Belly and sheath I just finished. Please see what you think before I decide whether to list it?
Business is terrible, so this may be the last item I make/show? I withdrew everything else I had listed. Maybe it IS just the economy and this inflation? In any event I hope you like it? Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers
great workmanship. 👍 Bruce

Let me just say that I had a Roachbelly made a few months ago “My Bug” as I call it! What Two Feathers delivered to me was a True Work of Art! The fit in my hand the feel of not being there while carrying on my side and sharpness and finish I can’t say enough!!! Thanks Dave for the chance to own one of your creations. Can’t wait till season begins to put it to use!!! Your friend Kevin aka Reds!

Hey Reds:
Thank you my friend. It was a pleasure making that RB for you. I hope to be able to work with you in the future.
I'm anxious to hear how it works for your needs? I know you have a wild hog problem down there so I'm looking forward to finding out how the knife performs on them? Please let me know.
Thank you for your kind words.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Definitely will the issue right now is the persistent 100 degree heat and humidity! Too nasty to try and process or even hunt! Waiting for at least a good rainy few days to knock some of it away! They are here every evening though so maybe I’ll get a “Wild Hair”before long!!!

Latest posts

Back