• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

“Woods Runner”

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duca

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Sooo does anyone have one on the way yet! Curious because I think I read somewhere that they were starting to ship this week?. Please post when you get yours

woodsrunner.jpg

So, mine was on order since may 27th. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my order. Lori did mention that if it was because of the wait time that mine was due to ship in the next few weeks. That was not my reason to cancel, just added that for background.

Here's the thing, mine was to be a 54. A recent bit of info was that the first shipments were to be all 54. So, that throws order dates out of whack with shipping dates. Orders for 45 and 50 regardless of order date probably have not been stated.

Interesting, I thought I heard that they would be shipping this month. Oh well the wait continues

Interesting, I thought I heard that they would be shipping this month. Oh well the wait continues
That email exchange just took place yesterday 11/11/22. So I thin that indicates shipments at least before the end of November.

Congratulations! Looks like they installed the buttplate already or is it just setting against the stock?

Disregard - I see in your post that the Woodsrunner ships with pretty much everything installed!

Last edited:
Mine arrived on Saturday. Most complete kit I have ever seen. Basically a gun "in the white:. The wood to metal fit is superb and the only thing needed to do is put the barrel and lock into the stock and put the sights onto the barrel and the gun could be shot. The Kibler's shop has done everything else for you. On mine there is nothing to do but lightly sand and finish the wood and metal. Of course, you can take your time and carve and engrave everything to you liking, but the gun is completely assembled when you get it.

Congratulations! Looks like they installed the buttplate already or is it just setting against the stock?

Disregard - I see in your post that the Woodsrunner ships with pretty much everything installed!
Jim kibler has posted several vids
The "in the white thing" is because hes fitting the first ones.Its a q.c. thing(fine tuning) so I think in the future they will come in kit form
(Ya thats nice ,but in the white,would you not disassemble, and fine finish the parts and re assemble and finish??)my aswer DUH!

MR Bnewberry
When you get a chance would you be so kind to post a close up picture of the butt plate itself please. Thanks

As you can hopefully see from the pictures this buttplate is machined after casting.

Attachments

• E494944B-14D4-4FCC-92F8-5C02C1AC1303.jpeg
    E494944B-14D4-4FCC-92F8-5C02C1AC1303.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 6E71CEFC-6BDA-49D4-9E1A-9AF61A113380.jpeg
    6E71CEFC-6BDA-49D4-9E1A-9AF61A113380.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the pictures. Looks like to me all it needs is some final sanding. I dont think a file on that would be necessary. Is that a fair observation?
Yes, that was my exact thinking. No shaping needed, just sanding to remove machining marks. I guess a fine file could be used instead of the first grit of sandpape.

Back