• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new woods runner,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is a little woods runner i finished last week. it is extra fancy sugar maple aged a bit, in 54 caliber. i zeroed it today, shoots 60gr. of 2f in one expanded hole at 50yds off the bench. amazing how good these things shoot and hold off hand. i was hitting a 1 in. hanging pipe off hand at 50yds. i will probably sell it to fund one more. ☺️
wood8.jpg
wood7.jpg
wood3.jpg
wood5.jpg
wood10-jpg.285834
wood9.jpg
wood11.jpg
wood13.jpg
wood14.jpg
wood16.jpg
woodsrunner1.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one like this from Kibler with the wood upgraded one level for $1930 shipped. Assembler's option on cost of the labor.

Last edited:
WOW nice. I have a plain jane Woods Runner coming. So it wont look as good as yours , but I hope it shoots as well .

Last edited:
here is a little woods runner i finished last week. it is extra fancy sugar maple aged a bit, in 54 caliber. i zeroed it today, shoots 60gr. of 2f in one expanded hole at 50yds off the bench. amazing how good these things shoot and hold off hand. i was hitting a 1 in. hanging pipe off hand at 50yds. i will probably sell it to fund one more. ☺️
View attachment 285846View attachment 285845View attachment 285843View attachment 285844
wood10-jpg.285834
View attachment 285852View attachment 285837View attachment 285838View attachment 285839View attachment 285841View attachment 285853
Love the finish on the steel, can you share which product you used?

Latest posts

Back