• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

October Postal Match target

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in that old eyes (69 two cataract surgery's and counting) I run a shoot each month and just for grins and giggles I have them shoot your target but as none of them are members here i don't turn them in 20 targets = to much ink not bitchin just an observation you are doing a great job if you need a break just ask i'll help

Thanks Rebel - I understand and I would feel the same way as you if I had that many shooters wanting to shoot the target! I do appreciate your offer to help - if I get too busy I will keep you in mind. I enjoy doing this every month and so it doesn't feel like work to me :) (and I meet a lot of nice folks with the same interests)

Gary

Had a nice day yesterday so I decided to go to the range. Shot the bear with my pistol. Still working up a load, but shot a pretty good group except for to one I pulled. Thanks for putting on these matches. There loads of fun.

Attachments

• IMG_0902.jpeg
    IMG_0902.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Shot theteddy bear today with my Ruger Old Army and with my .32 SMR.

Ruger Old Army, 25 Gr Swiss 3F, card wad, felt wad w/olive oil lube, .457 ball
One got away from me so I shot a 43 score

October 2023 Completed Pistol Target.jpg

Rifle target shot with Kibler .32 SMR, 30 gr 3F Swiss, Red Ticking lubed with ballistol water and a durofelt 1/8" wad soaked in olive oil under the patched ball. Scored a 55 on this one. The felt wads help me shoot the .32 without swabbing the bore for up to 25 shots (maybe more, I normally don't shoot that many)

October 2023 Completed Rifle Target.jpg

Latest posts

Back