• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Your Mommy Kills Animals!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpkiller

That Other Moderator
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Have you seen the PETA comic book/leaflet making it's way around.

mommykills_comichead.jpg

http://www.jengajam.com/r/Your-Mommy-Kills

I hope you've all instructed your children to lick their lips and say "Yeah, and my Daddy does, too!"

Well, first off I can see that "MOMMY" never skinned a rabbit before, she's filling the hide with cuts, some fur that will make... :rolleyes:

I have yet to see a mom use a Bowie knife to skin anything, maybe ol' Ma Bates, from the Hotel fame...

Maybe we should make a proper (humane) book that shows the correct way to skin a rabbit, dead first, then skin!

I bet this comic book even came out around Easter, just to kill two ideas at once...

The more I read about this, the :curse: I get...

The PETA "people" are brainwashing out youth with their no kill manure!

They (PETA people) kill too, they can't drive a car without smacking a bug against the windshield or running over an ant... (killing is killing, doesn't matter if it's big or small, insect or mammal)

Saw a bumper sticker the other day that said...."Statistics show that 99.8% more PETA members harass little old blue haired ladies with fur collars than hard core Harley riders with tattoo's "

Two Shadows, are you suggesting that Harley Riders start wearing fur collars on their vests or that little old ladies switch to tattoos so that the PETA folks leave em alone? :haha:
Zman

The folks at PETA are completely out to lunch when it comes to reality. God gave us dominion as stewards of creation. That means we don't abuse it like we did before the days of regulated hunting, we conserve it. But we all have the right to use it for food and profit so long as we are resposible with it. Let me tell you folks, the real threat to gun ownership isn't the gun control folks its the animal rights clowns. As long as people believe that hunting is a legit pursuit than we have a legit reason to own guns. But if the PETA folks are successful in convincing the non hunters that hunting is improper or immoral, kiss your guns good bye. Just my 2 cents.

Don

No Sir...by no means ( although one of the coats I ride in has a fur collar).....I am saying that PETA folks rather intimidate than BE intimidated! I don't recall ever seeing any PETA advocates at a bike rally....same for rendezvous...who in their right mind is gonna get mouthy with a big ol 'skinner with hawks and scalpers sticking out of their belts? Much safer/easier to spout off to children and the meek seeming citizens of this country. Show me a 6'4" 250 pound buckskinner wearing a tutu and ballet slippers....and I'll show u a fellar who can dance any damn place he wants to! nuff said. :thumbsup:

ALRIGHT Stumpy, you PROMISED you wouldn't post that picture! :cry:
Besides I've lost a little weight since then and the dress won't fit anymore!
PETA story to follow on nest post. True one too!

Back