• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Central Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spud17

32 Cal
Reaction score
My name is Steve and I live 25 miles east of Columbus Ohio. I got interested in muzzleloaders in 1988, built a .45 TC hawken which I hunted squirrel, deer and even a rabbit with it for years. I was a CW reenactor from '89-'06 and skirmished in the mid 90's. Eventually life got in the way until recently. My youngest is in college, so I have a little more free time. I purchased a '1795' musket this winter which reignited my black powder interest, now flintlocks. I now have a couple more and plan on participating in some competition locally at Death Wind Longrifles this summer. I have been a 4H Shooting Sports instructor for 10 years or so and just got my muzzleloader certification this spring. I compete a little in rimfire events and service rifle.

Back