• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

yet another new guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liam_g

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,

Well, I lurked for a while, then joined recently. Just yesterday I received my left-handed Lyman Deerstalker .54 percussion, my first muzzleloader, although I did shoot some of my friends' guns when I was younger. I plan to use it on an elk hunt here in Washington in October, so I have a *lot* of range time coming up to work up loads, practice field shots and quick reloading, etc.

I've already learned a lot from searching the forum here, and look forward to the conversations we'll have!

All the best,
Liam

Liam,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Glad your done lurking and ready to get
started. Great folks and information here. Hope
you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy Liam and welcome aboard! :grin: there IS a alot to learn here for us all! Glad you could make it! :hatsoff:

Davy

Hi Liam, and welcome! I'm looking forward to the conversations too! Enjoy your range time, that's the funnest part. :)

Hi Liam, Welcome to the club, I am as new to BP shooting as you are. with all of these knowagable blokes on this forum I'm sure that they will steer us right with what we wan't to know. (excuse the aussie slang)

Latest posts

Back